Homework for 17th May On Duty: Eleanor Next on duty: Devika Prem
1) Complete your reflection if not done.
1) CL AA2
1) Read Chapter 8 notes.
2) AMC worksheet. (Holiday homework)
3) 8.1 & 8.2 (Holiday homework) <Can be found at the back of the notes>.
1) Complete Reproduction Worksheet
2) Hand in Health Science file.
3) Finish slides on birth control.
4) Do connect-extend-challenge on notes.
1) Complete Lesson Package 1 and hand in on Tuesday to Devika and Ruiming.
2) Check google classroom.
1) Hand in drawing to google classroom by tomorrow.
1) Finish up sheets and slides for insights.
1) Report to classroom tomorrow for post-exams activities.
2) Report in full school uniform.
3) There is leadership workshop + 3M Challenge tomorrow.
Add stuff I have missed out in the comments. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
Name: Kye Xin(2) Date: 16/5/16 English:
Read/research on the Rolfe's Reflective Model Writing Math:
Preview of notes(Chapter 8: Simple Inequality)
An email will be sent out by Mr Zeng later on the details of the holiday homework.
Sign common test paper and do corrections and bring it tomorrow.
Sign history paper and bring it tomorrow. Reminders:
Bring math notes(Chapter 8) tomorrow
There is S&W tomorrow
If I missed anything, please comment it below! Thanks!